The following is an update on actions being taken within the golf operations at Bridgewater Golf Club, effective immediately:
Course & Driving Range
* First tee time at 7:00 am
* Scorecards & pencils will be available in the mailbox on the #1 tee
* Flagsticks are not to be removed or touched. We have put a pool noodle in the hole so you do not have to put your hand down into the hole to retrieve your ball
* Rakes, ball washers, water coolers, and other touchpoints have been removed from the course.
* Driving Range is OPEN and all balls and plastic buckets will be sanitized to the best of our ability
* Groups larger than 4 will be strictly forbidden
* We will ask that single players or twosome be paired together
* No customers will be allowed inside the building (I.E. Golf Shop) There will be a sign on the shop door to call: 717-847-9344.
* The golf staff will take your credit card and process it over the phone. I ask that 1 person pays for the entire group (I.E. one transaction per 2, 3 or 4 players)
* Cash will be accepted
* Restrooms are available, through the glass doors beneath the pro shop. Must enter from behind the clubhouse.
* According to the Governors recommendations, you are asked to wear a mask when communicating with the golf staff
* The golf staff will make every effort to sanitize carts between uses, but players will be required to remove all litter, cans, scorecards, pencils, etc. from the cart before returning it.
* 2-Bags per cart, but only 1-rider (players may alternate riding in the cart). Unless people who are quarantined TOGETHER, they may ride together
* Players may bring and use their own personal pushcart
* No carts will be allowed after 6:00 pm
Leagues and Events
* May events and leagues are currently being evaluated, look for updates on Facebook and Bridgewater website
*See Events Page
Food & Beverages
* No food will be available at this time
* Beer, Water, Soda & Gatorade are available to purchase
* Limited “To Go” menu will be available soon